If you have a bookings request, please complete the form below and we will get back to you with a quote. All bookings are subject to a £50 returnable deposit.
We have excellent facilities suitable for church and community use. They may be hired by groups or individuals, on a regular basis or for a single event. Because these facilities are within the main church buildings, which is primarily used for Christian worship, there are certain types of activity which may be deemed unsuitable and the parish reserves the right to say no.
Please note that in general, there is a no alcohol policy. No alcohol may be sold or served liberally on church premises. Any request for serving alcohol (eg for a toast at a party) must be made before the event.
Standard Conditions of Hire
The hirer takes responsibility for setting up the room as they require and clearing up, any setup and set-down time must be included in the time hired. The caretaker will give access and explain the buildings and facilities.
1. THE HIRER shall during the period of hiring, be responsible for supervision and security of the premises, protection of the fabric and contents form damage, and the behaviour of all persons using the premises, including proper supervision of car parking arrangements (if any) so as to avoid obstruction of the highway.
2. THE HIRER shall be responsible for obtaining any local authority or other licences necessary in connection with the booking, other than those (if any) already held by the PCC.
3. THE HIRER shall be responsible for making adequate arrangements to insure against any third party claims which may lie against the Hirer or his/her organisation whilst using the premises.
4. THE HIRER shall be responsible for the observance of all regulations affecting the premises imposed by the Licensing Justices, the Fire Authority, the Local Authority or otherwise.
5. THE HIRER shall not sub-let or use the premises for any unlawful purpose or in any unlawful way or do anything or bring onto the premises anything which may endanger the premises, their users, or any insurance policies relating thereto.
6. THE HIRER shall indemnify the PCC in respect of the cost of repair of any damage done to any part of the premises including the curtilage thereof or the contents of the building during or as a result of a booking and in respect of any liability to third parties or otherwise arising our of the use of the premises pursuant to the booking.
7. THE HIRER shall, remove all rubbish, recycling and food waste from the building and leave the building in the same state of tidiness that it is found.
8. THE HIRER shall, if selling goods on the premises, comply with all relevant fair trading laws and any local code of practice issued in connection with such sales.
9. THE HIRER acknowledges that no tenancy is intended to be created between the PCC and the Hirer and no relationship of landlord and tenant exists between them.
Any failure to comply with the above and any other reasonable requests of the Tollington Parish staff will result in a termination of the booking and the non-return of the deposit.